Thursday, February 9, 2012

The time for love and Valentines! Kids Valentine Photo Idea

I have a confession... not a huge fan of Valentine's Day. I guess you could say I have a independent streak but I'm not a fan of days I'm supposed to feel or do something purely because it is a "special" day... That being said the mass amounts of cool ideas related to Valentine's Day have made me much more excited about the holiday this year.

I thought I would share with you the Valentines my boys will be bringing to an upcoming party.  I created these with recent photos and edited in picnik.  Side note: aren't you sad picnik is closing... sniff... sniff... 




Sam will be giving a small bag of popcorn with his Valentine. I found prepackaged for kids popcorn at Fresh and Easy.  I like to give something other than candy to help balance out all the sugar.


Noah's going to be giving Kool Aid drinks with his Valentine.  I know, not really healthy, but at least something different than candy.

Walgreen's is offering a deal through Feb. 11th that you can get 25 free prints when you order 25 prints. (CODE: share25)  So for 50 prints it was less than $6 bucks!  Better than a lot of store bought Valentine's and much more unique.

For Noah's preK class next week he is doing a bouncy ball valentine using this great printable I found via pinterest.  The Crafting Chicks have some wonderful designs and love that they share for those of us not nearly as talented.

And for my hubby (sshhh... don't tell) I'm doing this idea.  Since we live and met in Vegas I love the playing card tie in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...