Saturday, May 5, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Apple Inspirational Words Printable

Next week is Teacher Appreciation Week.  I love all the fabulous creative bloggers that share free printables and ideas that I can use as inspiration!  As part of the PTA I have been gathering ideas for awhile on pinterest but hadn't really found the right fit for the individual gifts for my kids teachers.  I finally had to come up with what I was going to give my son's teachers.  I found this great idea at Happy-Go-Lucky and decided to create my own.

I started with the basic image from tagxedo with a combination of the words I saw at Happy Go Lucky and new ones I choose.  Changed themes, fonts and other options to get the look I wanted.


I then visited picmonkey to personalize it for each teacher.


I'm printing them off and putting them in a simple frame = a quick, easy and custom teacher appreciation gift just in time for 2012 Teacher Appreciate Week.

Don't forget to acknowledge the other support staff that help at your child's school and classroom. From the office staff, specials teachers and aide they all play a part in the success of our kids!  Once I come up with their gifts I will try to remember to share as well!  What are you doing for Teacher Appreciation Week?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...