Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Brave new world...

Brave new world...

that seems to be the term that keeps coming to my mind these days. 

After 6 years with my employer and nearly 15 years working I will be laid off on September 2nd and will be taking some time to be a stay at home mom.  Even though I have four kids and have been working a flexible schedule for a few years the concept of being a at home mom all the time is truly a brave new world for me. I am both excited and terrified all at the same time! 

I decided to start this little blog as an outlet to the outside world as I begin this new adventure in my life! No particular theme, just me. I call our family of six a party in a box. I'm a wife, a mom for 4 including a baby, toddler, preschooler and a teenager.  I've been a human resource manager, volunteer coordinator, accounting manager, special event coordinator and admin. I have ADD and I'm starting the exciting journey of parenting a child (my 4yr old) with ADHD.  My life is full - often full of chaos - but I love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...