Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Toys, toys, toys everywhere toys!

Look familiar???

 

Of course I want it to look like....


and this... 


and this... 



 BUT....

Please tell me I'm not the only one with an unorganized gathering of toys... actually what's scary is this is it "clean"... it's even worse when my little ones are awake and playing.

As part of my brave new world I have decided that my house needs some serious reorganization and redecoration.  My house isn't big (1600 sq feet), there are 6 of us and my ADD combine to make me feel like everywhere I look is clutter!

One of my greatest challenges is that 1/2 of the family under the age of 4 which equals way too many TOYS!  I keep telling everyone to not buy my children anymore toys but their wonderful Aunties and Uncle just can't say no to my adorable little ones.  Thanks to wonderful pinterest I have found some great idea for organizing toys!

Check out my kids organizing board for some fabulous ideas!  Once I actually get some projects done I will start posting before and after pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...